Thursday, June 5, 2014


Blog: "A healthy food"

This is my first time to cook "the egg roll shrimp". I decided to make this meal because it is my favorite food  in Chinese. And it is easy to cook it.

Ingredients:

shrimps,
carrot,
two eggs,
onion,
ginger,
shallot,
 2-3 spoon of tapioca.
I just bought shrimps and other things in my home' s refrigerator have. The shrimp's price is $6.85.


First step

I took some shrimps to take out the shell of shrimp at first, then to put the carrot to cut as the star shape, and to put a little bit hot water into tapioca to mix, to open the egg, at last, to take onion, ginger, shallot to become some small pieces.


Second step

                    This time i began to cook it. First, i put some plant oil into the pan, then put some gingers, onion, and some salts, seafood powder seasoning. 



waited for second time, then put shrimps, carrot, and tapioca into it. 



At last, I put the egg into the pan.


It is done. then i put it into the dish.


Reflecting

             I feel it is interesting to cook something which we like by ourselves. It was so easy to cook this meal and that was healthy for people. I just almost used 10 minutes to cook it. And it was cheaper that I just used almost $ 7 dollars to buy it and that is just one meal i made  for 3 people. And they said it was delicious. I think after i might consider more cooking in my home.


1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Beautiful! Excellent job, Wenzhen!

It looks delicious.