Monday, June 2, 2014

Final project...cost and reflection

Cost
Chicken breast 6.50
Salad mix 3.50
Cherry tomatoes 3.50
Lemons 2.00
Black pepper,brown sugar,oregano,garlic,brown sugar 2.00
Total about 18 dollars
Reflection
Overall it was a great experience,I don't cook at all and I learned the basics to hold my own when I do try next time.For 18 dollars me,my sister in law,my little brother and my cousin all ate and we had seconds.we got great value and it was a better meal then my sister law was expecting(she was gonna buy McDonald's before I told her about the final project.After this project I will definitely try making more meals at home preferably dinner,And using as much organic and healthier options.

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Nicely done--we'll try to fix those photos when we meet on Monday. :-)