Sunday, April 6, 2014

Blog #5 The Truman Show

In the article "The Truman Show" by Jim Carry, shows how Truman struggled in his life just for listened to what Cristof told him to do. In the world that we are living right now it’s very common to see people that lives and do things just for the society or because someone tells them to do this or even thought when they didn't want to do it and they are unhappy by doing it. Bases on my own experiences and the way I look at the world, we become adults for some reasons and one of them it’s to have the right of freedom to do with our lives whatever pleasure or unpleased us. Moreover, it’s very sad to live under someone rules; because it’s like if you don't value anything as a human being, which is very unfair. On the other hand, I’ll always follow my own instincts, perceptions and beliefs, no matter if it makes other happy or no, because what is really important is my life and whom have to be happy it’s me. Every each head is a world, meaning that each of us thinks differently and for this reason we cannot force anyone to do certain things that they don't want to do. Last of all, before I try to make any type of decision I always think over and over about the advantages, disadvantages, causes and consequences. So, until I don’t feel secure about what I would like to do, I don't run to make any decision, I guess everybody before of make any  decision believes that they going to gain a positive experience  where unfortunately this does not occur all the time.

No comments: