Wednesday, April 30, 2014

blog #7.

Some people think that knowledge makes them happier, but others think that it doesn't. I personally think that  it all depends on who am i ?, what i expect things in my life? For me, knowing something that I have not known is the most pleasure and happiness for me. In my country, Bangladesh, there. Thus, I would like to say knowledge makes us happier because we can have a convenient life, we are able to find out which is true or not. More knowledge makes our lives more convenient, and it can not be painful for us, but it can be happier. To illustrate, A long time ago, when weather forecast had not be developed yet, people couldn't predict weather so that many of people had been victims by storming, hurricane flood. However, since human beings have studied the weather in which we used to beli

No comments: