Sunday, April 6, 2014

blog5 "trumen"


 

          #3
      Actually, I was the person who really did not like someone's command or rules. Thus, most of my life,I didn't obey anyone. When I was in high school, we had separated class rooms for female and male students. Every students were annoyed by the rule, but no one tried to break rule because we knew that we will have punishment. However, I broke the rule and I often sneak to male's class room to talk because I hated the rule which took over our freedom. Also, my school hold senior students until 10pm in class rooms in order to we prepare the entry exams for colleges just like S.A.T. Nevertheless, I didn't stay at the class because they commanded us to stay late. While other students were studying in the classes, I went to theater to watch new movies. I thought it was my right to choose what I want to do. On top of that, when I was a college student, I lived in dom. There also, had many rules in which students should be in the dormitory before 10pm. I didn't care of the rule because the rule was ridiculous. From the disobedience, most likely, I had punishment from the dormitory instructors. I think that disobedience or obedience is from one's personality or character which is made when someone is mothers' wombs or while they were infants. If someone were born with an obedient person, he/she would obey in any kind of circumstance and situations. Unlikely me, even if some give me an easy way of life or impeccable setting, I never accept it because I was born with the character that I never satisfied with anything, but i like to choose challenging or adventuring of the way to the opposite


In school in past, I had more fun expecting teacher's reaction, punishment,with curiosity when I didn't obey them. I really hated when people made limitation which I had never understood. I do not want to say I did right thing but I still want to say I didn't do wrong thing either. I know that people need some restriction in order to keep perfect world. Nevertheless, people are all different so it will not be happen to have impeccable world. In world, if there is minus, there will be plus too. I just want to say co-existence in world. Sea heaven will be  when we die.


1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Hey--nothing wrong with stretching your boundaries as long as you do not hurt anyone.