Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blog-2 Revision of "Hype."

In ‘Hype’ Kalle Lasn States that advertisements are harmful and have bad influence in people’s mental lives. She mentions advertisements are very common in corporate America and every company has their own logo. Ads are everywhere. People can see ads when they fill their gas, there is an ads on the nozzle not only that but also when people drive in countryside they see the giant billboard near to the rood. I know Kalle Lasn is right when she states we cannot hide from ads. Where we go we will find ads everywhere because ads give us lots valuable information and essay to find what I need, it helps me to keep forward in my daily basis life.
When I search Google or other internet browser, there is good chance to see a lot of ads. Manny of them help me to find what I am looking for or what I need. For instance, there is thousand of educational information that I am watching in ads and able to compare between other things like some of college tuition are very expensive than others. In this way I able to find which colleges have affordable tuition fees.
Television play significant role in ads industry for that reason people can see new product during the show and they will find what they need. When people are watching T.V. they receive information about a lot of new things and also they learn what new items are available in the market, which product is better than others.
Ads are everywhere. When I’m in train, bus, car, I seen ads. It gives us update because in our busy society, people always busy with their jobs, study and try to do new thing for human beings so there is no time to see ads but they will see ads during the travel, sitting on the car or train. Constantly they see ads and know what is new. For example, when multimillion company release their products, they try to deliver ads everywhere like iphone. When new iphone release in the market I remember that every person I know in my family or my friend circle, they per-Oder that product before it release. I want point out again those ads helps us to give new information, people easily find their products and it keeps us update.
I hope that people understand what I point out in my essay and realize the reality and expect my explanation those who are against my opinion. One thing is certain ‘There is nowhere to run’ this is the reality in our society.              

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Nice essay with an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.

The level of detail is okay, but remember that you want to connect to the reading as much as possible, so do not forget to refer back to the text a couple of times in your body paragraphs.