Friday, March 28, 2014

examples for blog 4

"religion"
Not only my family including me, but also my relatives including my grandparents were Buddhist. One day, a female stopped my home, she asked me whether I knew about Jesus and what is Christian, and then she asked me to go her church. I was so wondering about new thing what I heard. A few days later, I followed to her church, and I listed to her about Christian. As soon as I came back home, I told my family that Jesus is the son of God, without him through, we could not go heaven, and he died of cross for our lives. They did not believe me, they asked me not to say about Christian, they asked me not to go to the church.  I totally believed that Jehovah was the only God and I said them there is no any God in the world. However, my family couldn't listen to me because they had never heard about the Jehovah. One of the biggest tradition holiday, Thanks giving, my family went to grandparents' house. When I told them about Christian, they were mad on me, and they told me that if I keep talking about Jesus and going to church, they would take my name from family's. people do not want to accept something new even if it is true.

" sexuality"

My boss, who is originally from Texas, is a gay man, but he didn't recognize himself as a gay until he came to New York City. In his first year of living in the city, he found out his sexual tendency, and he decided getting marry to his partner. When he went to his home town which is the most controvertible state, Texas, His parents, his friends, and his neighbors was about to kill him. My boss and his partner came back to New York. My boss told me he also had hard time himself the fact and he did not force his parent to understand him. Yes, it is people always have difficult adopting new one.


"Immigrants"
I have been oversea from my country more than 15years and I have been a few countries. My eye have seen a lot of things that my friends have not seen and experienced. Sometime I visited my friends and my family, I easily found out that they didn't want to accept my life which I learn from out this country. I feel many time a gap. 

No comments: