Monday, March 17, 2014

blog 3, i know the truth, so don't bother me with facts.

In "I know the truth, so don't bother me with facts."Jeffrey Kluger explains how people believe unreal even truth some kinds of situation in muslim culture to established a mosque in downtown Manhattan . Moreover,  researchers have found out that people determine to exposure to the facts. Garret and Nisbet concluded that people believe only circumstances and some kind of  bad situations. however, some researchers have thought deeply to find out real situation.

I agree with the author's because most people believe synthetic facts because it makes people more coziness to divide many groups such as political or social groups.


     people always  love to listen face to face. as result,  they don't get the real truth. even though, they don't brows the internet or look up the news what is really true. for example,  

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

A beginning, but this was to be the entry that showed me how well you had understood the concepts we have covered in class. This is too sketchy for me to give you proper feedback.