Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BLOG # 10 " BOTTLED WATER SAFER THAN TAP WATER"



MYTH

BOTTLE WATER IS SAFER THAN TAP WATER.

I strongly disagree with the myth that “Bottle Water is Safer than Tap Water” because some states have encourage people to drink tap water. They state carried out different test and deemed it safe to use. In today world we know that there are big companies like polar spring, deer park just to name a few, produces a lot of bottled water for sale. The question is how we know that these companies are purifying the water as they should, talking the water through the purification process, making sure this is safe for human consumption, or just producing bottled tap water. In my opinion I don’t think that the tap water will do us any harm. From experience with tap water I used it to drink and cook, and I never got ill with any stomach various or contracted any disease. To me the tap and the bottled water tastes the same and you would not be able to tell the difference. Therefore I have no harm in recommending that, tap water is safe for human consumption also we are able to save money when we don’t buy bottle water

No comments: