Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog,11

i acknowldge that Pollan's suggestions are amazing and people get healthy, but many people can't follow his suggestions. Not only do people plat a garden, but they also get out of the supermarket. Their most time spend making money for living. Unlike his suggestion, they want to eat more and pay less.


I can't follow his suggestion because I am an international students. So, i don't have enough time to plant a garden and I have to buy food in supermaket, becuase i don't have a lot of money. Also, I'm busy for studying, so i spend my time for alone.


His ideas are just dream. Maybe everyone want to follow his suggestions, but people can't follow in real life. Most people live in city include my family and me. So, they don't have places to grow thier food and they can't spend time to grow their plants.



No comments: