Saturday, May 3, 2014

Midterm Reflection

It is very difficult to choose one topic from blog. However, when I read The “Allegory of the Cave” by plato. This story written 360B.C.E but in present world we face these situation. Now people reliable to technology and their engaging are so close that they do not understand how bad impact is waiting for them. For example, spend time with unnecessary TV shows, sitting front of computer doing pointless things and stick with old belief. In these way people spend their valuable time do nothing important. Now I’m thinking that how many hours I spent to watch TV or socializing and chatting on the internet. I fill like I’m in cave doing one thing again and again. I really proud myself that I learn something in this class and I can use it in my daily life.      
There are a lots of things that I remember especially the way we think of our life. For instance, ‘Truman show’, ‘The Allegory of the Cave’, Food system of America, those are couple of things that represent our life.  What we eat, the way we live and think. Using Blog for education it is trouble-free and give student clear direction what to do, what we need for exam feedback by professor and also we can verify our progress. In this way, students are step-up and give extra effort. These only happen when students know their tasks.  I’m proud of this class.

My plan for next five week is find enough time for study and review all important things that I learned. Especially main idea, thesis, summary, find out concrete example. I hope all things go well.

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Good planning. Thank you for the thoughtful reflection. I am crossing my fingers for you for the CAT-W. :-)