Saturday, May 3, 2014

Midterm Reflection blog 8

                                                        Midterm Reflection.

      The blog i am proud of is Hyde blog 1 because i learn how to blog.   After rewriting it,it were better the first one i wrote because i learn how to summaries better.



          The class activities the help me is the different type of movies  we watch and have to compare it to life experience.   I learn  it easier to write a essay when you annotate the reading, write a clam and a thesis statement.   with a thesis statement you have two to three reason and it make it much easier to come up with example.


            What i plan to do for the next five week is to practice how to write better example read more.
I also need to time myself so i can   use my time in the cat.w better.  I also need to learn how to stop rewrite and just write so i have more time to correct my work.  I have to work on my spelling and my grammar.  Practice to writing more CAT.W.  

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Thank you for the thoughtful reflection.