Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bottled water tastes better than tap water.

Bottled water tastes better than tap water. Really? It is a joke of the day. I cant agree with this article and I never will. I think the bottled water is a silent and slow killer. It doesn't taste after any chemicals until you keep already open bottled water in the car in the summer and then you can feel the real taste of plastic.As I did once, when I left my unfinished water in the car. I went with my friends out for a lunch so we spent couple hours talking.When I get back to the car I was so thirsty,was summer, I saw my opened bottle of water so with big excitement I took a deep shot. You should see my face, "it was so refreshing taste".All poisons did slowly contaminate the water inside the plastic bottle and I almost drank it.That day I learned, plastic bottled water are definitely worse for our health.  People play death and blind just to  ignore the truth.I think it is more easier to go and buy bottled water( which we don't know exactly how long is it siting in the plastic bottle) then to make your own water from home without BPA. It´s so easy, buy one BPA free bottle and do your own water at home at least you know what you drinking and believe me it will taste much better after you know what are in those plastic bottles.Stop preferring the plastic bottles of water like other people does because their brains are washed by commercial. They buy a water which in the real is also a tap water thus, to me, they only pay for the plastic bottle and for advertisement. In one month without the bottled water they could save money and their health as well. I hope everybody´s day will come to see the real facts about these poisoned water in the plastics.  With tap water I think we can run for a much longer distance in the life.

No comments: