Friday, May 2, 2014

Blog #8 Midterm Reflection

Looking through all my essays the one that really make me proud of my self was the Blog #4 "The allegory of the cave", the reason of why i choose this essay is because i was living in the same cave without see how beautiful is this world. And seeing myself in the position that i am right now, really make feel proud of me plus what i wrote in that essay was bases on my own experience. Which don't make me feel embarrassed saying that I was an ignorant back in the days. The activities that have helped me in this class are the form or strategy that the Dr. X uses in this class. Which, are: first her example than working in groups and then work by yourself. The reason of why helped me a lot is because i could first see her example, than I interacted with the classmates to develop our ideas to finally work by ourselves. This way is very interesting because won’t let us to get bored in class. Very happy and thankful to God for provide this type of teacher to us that really cares and help us to learn how to write and pronounce the English language that is not our native language. In the last few weeks that we have left i have to improve my vocabulary and grammar. This is my weakness in this class because i don't read enough. But I’ll still looking forward to get better on it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Thank *you* for this insightful reflection. :-)

I am crossing my fingers for you for the CAT-W.