Monday, May 5, 2014

blog10

There is a word in my country, South Korea " stagnant water is rots" It means if water is not flow but stay at one spot, It would be spoiled. Thus, when I think about bottle water, it is not fresh as Tap water. The Quote really bothering me is that "bottle water is safer than top water" Come on how it could be safer than tap water which is regulated by the EPA. I do not agree with the quote. Think about this, when tap water have been flown, the water in bottle stay on spot. Also, people buy lager bottle (2 liter) in order to save money, and they carry and sip the water in bottle until they finish. Do you think it is safe? I read an article which warn us not to drink water after opening the cap of the water bottle because bacteria thrive about the entrance of bottle. Also, preserves is added in water of bottle in order to prevent water's decay. I want to say that preserves is not safe. And you should think water in the bottle doesn't breath and it can't take o2 from the air. We drink dead water and we think we are safe. HaHaHa, we have to aware! To illustrate, I used to drink bottled water " Fiji" because I thought it really came from Fiji. One day I bough the largest bottled Fiji and I carried and drank it while I hiked to the Blue mountain. I started stomach pain when I come back to home. I could not have patience so I had to go to Elmhurst hospital. When he asked me what I had all day long, I told him I had vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, lettuces and bottle water. He checked my stomach and told me I am sick of bacteria from the bottle that I all day long as sipping the water. According to the doctor, once you open the bottle, you can't keep the them more 6 hours because it is the spot bacteria can modify the lives. Thus, when I advocate the quote that should we drink tap water which was already check its quality by the EPA . Fresh tap was is much more safer that the bottled water that we even not sure how long the water has been in the bottle. Thus, it is not fresh, and if  it is not fresh, it is old. If it  is old supply, it would be not safe.

No comments: