Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Meals

To begin somewhere with Pollan´s advice, I wanna start with me and my family.How do we live and surviving in this US big factory called fast food or grown quickly.This food is attacking us everywhere sometimes I have feeling is" impossible mission" to run away from it. You have to really work hard to find the right meat close around. It´s take lot of reading about the products and a knowledge what ingredient is factory using in his products, because it´does matter. You are what you eat!!! All this big supermarkets are trying to sell us something and they don't care how much chemicals are in their product. They are selling cheap products over quality. And shame but most people don't know nothing what they have on the plate for a dinner. If those strawberries are so huge because somebody grow them with love and care or they are just full of chemicals thus root-proof (by the way those strawberries stays in the fridge for a weeks where-there naturally grow strawberries get root very fast almost next day if not the same day) . Me and my husband are trying to eat healthy and naturally. I´m so sick of these huge animals and fruits what are some supermarkets selling. I could not ever feed my family or me with hormones grow animals. I just simply cant it´s against me.We are so happy that we have one contact trough my friend who is living in Pennsylvania and has his own animals. Every week he is comes to NYC to bring what you ordered. Raw milk and all this milky staff what I love and fresh meats. Thus this way we do surviving and of course enjoying the real taste of food. In my household it´s impossible that there is no home made food. It doesn't matter how stress and fast life we live at least the food must be enjoyable and prepared at home.Very rarely we do go to restaurant. I know my grandmother would be so proud of me that I learned to cook at home and from natural ingredients.


My second paragraph is about why Pollan´s advice would be hard for me or for my family. I think at this time it´s almost impossible for us to grow our veggies. Right now we do live in apartment where there is no balcony or private back yard. So it is very hard for us to grow our veggies or fruits, but it did crossed my mind. In the future when we will have our house i will definitely do something about it. There is no better feelings when you cooking and need something so you can jump to your garden and take it from there. Like me and my grandmother used to cooperate. I just loved it, when she made veggie soup from fresh veggies. I think there is no other Pollan´s advice what would be impossible for us. We do live almost like his advises. So I´m very happy for that.

In the third paragraph I should mention what is impossible for me and why. I dont think so that there are some Pollan´s advice which wouldn't work for me. I love to eat healthy and I´m really working hard on to keep it this way. So in one word I totally agree with his advice and all people should walk with open eyes and read more and care more about on what they spending money. How many negatives it can bring in the future in their health. Everybody should think like this!!

No comments: